Please read all the following information. If you have any questions, please call us at (425) 334-1017. You will be contacted by our office on the status of your application once we receive a completed application from our screening company.
THIS APPLICATION COSTS $45 AND IS NON-REFUNDABLE PLEASE read all the information below regarding the screening process.
In order to pass the screening – application process you must have income to rent ratio at least 3 times the rent, no open bankruptcies, no violent felonies related to crimes against person or properties or drugs, theft, sexual offenses, terrorism, weapons and or cruelty to animals.
In order for us to approve your application the following requirement must be met.
- All occupants 18 years of age and older must fill out an application.
- Applications are to be submitted with a $45 per person application fee.
- Applications will not be processed until the full application fee is paid.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- You must provide your supervisor’s phone number as we are required to call and confirm that you are currently employed.
- If you have a pet or pets, an additional deposit will be required for each pet. Each pet will be approved on a case by case basis, with restrictions on aggressive breeds.
Rental Management Company uses a 3rd party screening company which will run a background check (e.g., credit and criminal history, current and previous employment, previous rental history) on each applicant. This process can take two-to-three business days, if accurate information is provided.
By submitting the online application, all applicants acknowledge and understand that a NON-REFUNDABLE administrative fee of $200.00 made payable to Rental Management Company, LLC, is due upon signing of your rental agreement. Applicant(s) further acknowledge that this fee is required for drafting the Rental Agreement, Signing Documents, and initial move-in walk-through.
Rental Management Company, LLC is a licensed broker in the State and has signed a written contract with the property owner to fully represent the owner or his or her agent in all business dealings pertaining to the rental property you are applying to rent.
In order to be approved for the rental, the following items will be verified and approved by our 3rd party screening company:
- Approved credit and criminal background check
- Approved previous and current employment and income verification
- Approved rental history or mortgage payment history
- You will be notified of approval or denial, upon completion of screening. If you are denied, you will be mailed a letter.
- We process our application on first come first serve based on a completed paid application
- You are required to setup your utilities 48 hours after you move-in. There is a $50 fine if this is not done in 48 hours.
- Please note: The property you are interested in renting stays on the market and will continue to be shown until all funds are paid and the lease has been executed.
Rental Management Company will run a background check (e.g., credit and criminal history, current and previous employment, previous tenant history) on each applicant. This process can take two-to-three business days, if accurate information is provided.